It’s the time of year in America where everything is pumpkin flavored! Students and Host Families alike should take part in this U.S. phenomenon!
8 servings | Prep Time: 10 min. | Total Time 4hrs, 50 min.
recipe from kraftrecipes.com
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- dash ground cloves
- dash ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 ready-to-use cracker crumb crust (6 oz.) or to make your own crust see below.
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
To Prepare Your Own Crust:
1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 stick of melted butter
In medium bowl, combine: crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon. Add melted butter and mix. Press down flat into a 10-inch spring form pan and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, and spices in a large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended.
- Pour into crust
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours
- Serve with whipped cream or caramel sauce…or both!